- Curtis, J. 1824. British Entomology; being illustrations and descriptions of the genera of insects found in Great Britain and Ireland: containing coloured figures from nature of the most rare and beautiful species, and in many instances of the plants upon which they are found 1: pls. 1-50 and text. London.
- Distant, W.L. 1902a. The Fauna of British India, including Ceylon and Burma. Rhynchota. Vol. I (Heteroptera): i-xxviii, 1-438. Taylor & Francis, London.
- Kobayashi, T. 1959b. Developmental stages of Acanthosoma and its allied genera of Japan (Hemiptera: Acanthosomatidae). (The developmental stages of some species of the Japanese Pentatomoidea, VIII) 6: 37-47. Transactions of the Shikoku Entomological Society.
- Kumar, R. 1974. A revision of World Acanthosomatidae (Heteroptera: Pentatomoidea): Keys to and descriptions of subfamilies, tribes and genera, with designation of types 34: 1-60. Australian Journal of Zoology (Supplementary Series).
- Linnaeus, C. 1758. Systema naturae per regna tria naturae, secundum classes, ordines, genera, species, cum characteribus, differentiis, synonymis, locis. Editio decima, reformata: i-iv, 1-824. Salvii, Holmiae..